Call for Presenters
Do you have an area of expertise in workplace training and development that you would like to share with the chapter? If so we invite chapter members and others to submit a proposal to speak at a chapter event.
Who Attends our Events?
The West Michigan ATD Chapter membership consists of 100 workplace performance professionals with outreach to over 300 more in the Michigan area.
What Types of Events are of Interest?
- Webinar: 60 minute interactive session delivered via web conference during lunch time
- Program: 75-90 minute evening session delivered in person in the mid-Michigan area
- Workshop: A hands-on workshop delivered during the day in person in the mid-Michigan area
By sharing your expertise, you will:
- Network with other workplace learning and development professionals in the Michigan area
- Gain valuable speaking experience with an audience of like-minded professionals
- Bring recognition to yourself and your organization
- Further the discipline of workplace learning and development
What Topics Are We Looking For?
Our members come from a variety of backgrounds and have various levels of experience. We are looking for topics that maps to an area of the ATD Competency Model .
Our members have also indicated that their top interests are learning technologies, training techniques, leadership development, management of learning, coaching techniques, career and performance.
Interested in sharing your unique talents with our Chapter members? We hope so! Please complete a speaker proposal form and submit to email@example.comSpeaker Proposal Form